Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Body by Vi Challenge

The Body by Vi Challenge

This is in perfect alignment with my lifestyle changes.
I have been working holistically to improve my mind body and and spiritual life as well as my health and wealth mindset.

We talk so much about holistic healing and progress... well health (fitness and nutrition) and wealth are all parts of the whole. I'm finally increasing balance.

I do not believe in diets, but I do believe in a hand up and quality support and quality nutrition and quality community. Visalus has it all!

My goal is to lose 45 lbs. Increase my endurance, increase the intensity of my work outs and to continue to heal my lungs and my bones and muscles.

In the accident I had 6 years ago I held the world record for a living person to survive with the amount of bone damage I had, as well as blood loss and organ damage. My lungs were both punctured and otherwise damaged. My muscles were all torn beyond description and with 3 years bed ridden it has taken a long time to increase and rebuild muscle mass and function.

Here I am, alive and well and invested in my holistic well being.
If you are serious about your holistic health... THIS is something that YOU need to check out. ;)


ONE LOVE


Jody Gonzalez

I'm at 211 lbs right now... let's see how much more I can transform. :)

I cannot wait to see how much more my energy will flow with ease as I work on others once I heal myself even more. Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment