Friday, November 9, 2012

My morning dream. Magic returns.


This morning I had a dream of magic. It’s been so long since I've had such dreams.

I ended up out in a land of mountains, rivers and rich forest. It was autumn and a rainbow of colors painted the landscape, along with a few remaining patches of lovely greens. I saw a shallow pile of fallen leaves. They were brilliant red and the smell was fantastic. It was late morning and I could smell the moisture in the air, yet it was a perfect temperature. Cool air mixed with small amounts of warm air gently danced around my body. I felt called to the pile of leafs and I tossed myself into them. I laid there making snow angle motions with my arms and legs and giggled like a little girl.

I could smell the sweet smell of wet leafs and the freshness of the mountain air. I felt the moist soil beneath the pile of leafs and it smelled its’ earthy fragrance. Joyfully I drank everything in from all of my senses.

I heard birds singing, the wind playing in the trees and the sound of rushing rivers nearby.  I heard the sound of large wings slowly moving above me. I turned onto my back and watched as a huge eagle swooped down and caught a fish, circled above me and flew off over some trees. I closed my eyes and said thank you to the universe for the magic of this moment. As I was smiling and in my prayer of gratitude I heard something overhead again and thought it was the eagle. I opened my eyes to see a beagle with large wings flying over; he was pulling a large slay with several four and five year old children. I turned over onto my belly as it passed over and landed on the other side of me. I was in such joy to see a flying dog and to see children at play.

Just as I watched the giggling little children jumping out of the slay I heard someone calling my name. I realized it was my daughter. She called to me, I looked around and the beautiful scene gently slipped away. I opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming. My daughter was there waking me up to remind me I was running late for work.

Once she walked out of my room I heard a song in my mind so real as if someone was standing right there behind me singing it to me.

Boys2men “Ill Make Love To You”

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, 
All through the night

Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I will do anything, 
Girl you need only ask


I spent the morning feeling like I've just fallen in love. I felt magic return to my life.

And I am still in aw of my dream, my spirit song and all of the joy in my heart.
Blessings of peace and love my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment