Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gratitude kept me alive and helped me walk again

I went dancing tonight!

I was told for several months doctors weren't sure I'd live. After being crushed in an accident, t-boned by a Ford F-150 in my drivers door most of my bones shattered and organs punctured etc... supposedly I lost more blood than any surviving human and survived more crushed bones as well.

"Will I walk again?" "Yes, were pretty sure, after a few years of therapy but we just aren't sure how much and how often..."

The accident was May 2007 today I can walk. Maybe I am not able yet to walk more than a block so but ya know, I can walk.

Tonight I DANCED! 2 hours!!!

And there were people watching me and men coming up to me calling me out so to speak... some male bonding shit... lol. I'm not a guy but what ever makes 'em feel good.

I can't stomp de yard or break dance or drop it low or none of dat...  but gurl gots some skills let me tell ya.

I'm feeling so happy I can't even tell you how happy. Plus I am so freaking tired and I'm not sure I'll walk tomorrow but it was so worth it. The dance floor was my spot!!! And to have this moment where I just let loose, DRUG AND ALCOHOL FREE!!! GRATITUDE EASES PAIN!!!!

Pleasure wins out. If I died while on that floor tonight my life would have been complete... still is.

Snoop Dogg, Lil' Wayne, Rhianna... Al Green, Michael Jackson, Prince... DJ mixed it up! 90's up to date it was off the hook!

I am so exhausted I'm not sure I'm spelling right or making much sense but how could I keep this joy to my self... My life is in existence and my abilities too all because I take every chance I can to appreciate.

So what if my bones hurt and half my muscles but there a few bones and half my muscles that feel great and even better my soul is in Ecstasy!

A beautiful black woman asked me to dance right when I got in the club. I love all women but to be honest dark is so damn lovely.

So here I am in heaven... I had so many blessings tonight. I praise Jah, God, Universe for all!!!

Please my dear friends, your life can be better than you imagined possible.... step into gratitude and you WILL see.   :)


One love

No comments:

Post a Comment