Monday, October 25, 2010

You get what you look for

If we get what we look for, what are you seeking?
Do you wake up each day and some of the first questions or thoughts that come to your mind is "What crap will I see today" "What bullshit will my coworkers or employees or employers pull today?" What Fucked up shit is happening around the world?"

Is this how you approach your day when you turn on the tv, look on line, pick up the paper or head to work?

Or do you think or say: "I wonder what blessings I will experience today." "I wonder what joy I can bring to another today." I wonder what good deeds have been done today." "Today I'm experiencing joy." "Today, I am doing something wonderful."

Change your mind and change your day.... change your mind and change your life.

When you seek to shift how you are you find a way to shift. When you shift the way you see the world the world you see will shift.
When you decide to create a better life for you and take action towards it, you in turn affect others around you.

When your life condition is raised your become more proactive in life and less reactive to life and you feel more joy and allow others to experience more joy.

What are you doing each day to raise your life condition?
Chanting
Affirmative prayers
Meditation
Visualisation
Yoga
Tai Chi
Receiving Massage or Reiki
Giving Massage or Reiki
Creating art
Committing acts of kindness freely
Listening to another intently and compassionately
Forgiving
ETC...

If you want peace be peace
If you want joy be joy
If you want hope be hope
If you want prosperity be prosperous

If you dont' know how, seek out how... learn, what it is.... it is so much easier than you realize.

One love

No comments:

Post a Comment