Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Write your own life story and live it!

I’m realizing it’s time to rewrite my life. I have lived the story that others have written for me and just realized that I have not fully re-written my own.
So often we live according to the life that others of our past wrote for us when we were young, acting in a play that someone else wrote for us and complain that it isn’t the life we want. If you don’t like the story line or the script you’re living right now, then re-write your story!
Sure, I have stepped out of the story line that was placed for me for the most part but there are still patterns that make it absolutely obvious that I am not the author of my play. I want to be the writer, the actor and the director. It’s time to step up.
How about you? Have you noticed patterns in your life that you don’t like? Have you noticed that certain things keep happening over and over and you can seem to make sense of it? Well, maybe it’s time for you to re-write your story line. It really is up to you. Do you want to do what so many others have told you to do (and most did it so carelessly, without any real intention to write or direct your life).
What can you do to re-write your life?
First, you can actually write it. Set down and write the story line of exactly how you want things to play out.
And then, start to take the actions to live that life.
Just because we can look into the mirror and see we are a success in our lives, we can still see room for improvement, room for growth and patterns that no longer serve us to achieve our dreams.

Keep it simple.
It's just one step at a time.
Keep it simple.
It's just one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment