Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazing year end savings on Health & Safety training!!! CPR/FA/BLS and more!

Hi friends

I am so excited to let you know what http://www.mlha-biz.info/ is offering!
I'm almost certain no one in much of Oregon or Washington can beat these prices!!!

YEAR END SPECIAL!
Save money while you learn to save lives!
15% off individual tuition!
20% off groups of 6 or more!
25% off for most non-profit agencies, volunteers and referred clients!
Non-profit agencies please contact MLHA-BIZ for details
This special run thru December 30th, 2010



As I have mentioned I have had my life saved by CPR, AED and other emergency techniques so I am excited to help get others trained as well!

I am here and I get to be a part of my children's lives and my grandchildren's lives and I get to enjoy life on so many other levels as well thanks to those that had their training.

Please, even if you are not required by for a license or a job, please get your training!

A sudden cardiac arrest victim's chances of survival fall 7 percent to 10 percent for every minute of delay until defibrillation (AHA). Literally every second matters!

And the risk for brain damage increases greatly as the clock ticks without CPR which brings much needed oxygen to the brain.

My sister has been in a nursing home 17 years as of last month from suffering strokes without any proper care. She was 29 when the first 3 or so hit and no one knew or offered her help. She was by herself and someone dropped her off on my door with a note after she has so much brain damage she couldn't use half her body or talk.

By the time she was brought from Arizona to me in Oregon, there was nothing that could be done for her.

The people that dropped her off later called and apologized they said it was weeks before they realized she wasn't drunk and were afraid to be blamed. They were her neighbors and didn't know how to recognize the signs of stroke.

Don't let this happen to you or anyone that you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment