Friday, November 5, 2010

Wyclef Jean - Hold On ft. Mavado

There are times when it (life) just seems too damn much to manage. When the evils of others are too dark. Or when our own fundamental darkness creeps up on us and tries to trick us into the depths of our own hell... times when we feel like we are losing....

It does get better, the feelings do pass even when they hang in for a long time they do pass...

If you need help, reach out for help and reach out to people that can and will help you.... crisis hot lines, Buddhist leaders, spiritual leaders, good friends but please know... we are all human, if the one you reach out to doesn't seem to be able to help, keep reaching out.

No one can take away your inner pain but we can help each other in lowering it enough until it is managable.

I love myself, I love you, I love myself (RUMI).

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment