Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Legal services

After almost dying in a very horrible car accident, losing much of my possession as I was in the hospital almost 7 months and healing much a year or more and watching my family deal with legal issues I never wanted to see the people I care about suffer again.

I am protected now and so is my family. Are you? Is your family? Is your business?

Do you have a will?

What is the plan for your children, pets, projects, business? Have you included these in your will?

Are you prepared to deal with small to big legal issues?

Do you ever sign contracts for cell phones, rentals, cars, etc?

Do you plan to buy a home, a car, a horse, any large ticket items?

Do you know what to do legally should your identity be stolen?

You will benefit greatly from Prepaid legal!

Check it out :-)

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jodygonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment