Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Poem on fighting fundamental darkness

My fundamental darkness hides
It creeps up from deep inside
It messes with me telling me lies
Telling me to burn my bridges and break my ties
It plays really hard on my mind
Telling me my dreams I will never find
It tells me I can’t and I won’t cause I aint nothing but broke
It tells me I’m nothing but shit and I’m ill-legit
So no one wanted me in the first place I’m just my daddy’s spit
 It plays back all the times in my life I got hit
Telling me I aint worth anything I’m just a bitch
Everyone wants something from you there’s always a hitch
But I fight that shit and chant real hard
My life aint a prison and I am not hiding behind bars
I will move through the deceit of fundamental darkness
I will do it for me not to impress
I’m not stuck in this loneliness
I am free as the wind and loved by many
I know this to be true because I have removed the Vail of the lies that try to hide inside and limit my life
I have what it takes to make through to live my dreams and find love that is true
I have the Gohonzon and many  SGI members that like warriors will help me to move beyond
My current circumstances and I see change like a magic wand
I chant and see things shift I see my life take a new form that is such a gift.

We hold the key to our own happiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment