Friday, November 5, 2010

EFT Tapping experience

I learned EFT Tapping last weekend. It's incredible the difference I feel already.

I haven't been doing it twice a day but I have been doing it once a day. I know ideally twice a day gives the best results and soon I will be doing that.

What I notice so far is that I feel less hungry and less interested in food. My appetite has decreased and I am enjoying eating healthier.  This is amazing! I am a over weight by about 70 lbs and although I absolutely love my body and I truly love all people regardless of their size I do feel for myself that being heavy I feel less energy and more pain. The other thing for me is I love being active and with less energy, more pain I can't do as much, plus my body is too big at times for some things or at least to do them the way I enjoyed in the past.

I feel more energy this week since starting this tapping. I feel more social, more confident, more motivated about things in life (I didn't even think I need more motivation, however now that I am experiencing it, I like it!).

The really cool thing is that I can walk far more, far better and I have almost no pain much of the day!!!!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in previous post but I was crushed in a car crash 3 years ago and severely shattered almost half my bones, my pelvic cradle being the worse. So walking has been hard.

So far, tapping is making a BIG difference in areas I wanted and areas I didn't even know I needed!!!!

Have a beautiful day!
Victory Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment